Jan 16, 2009

The Year 2008

Inspired by my good friend Audra's blog entry, I've asked myself the other day:

"Hey, Kruopa, if somebody once would ask you, what happened in your life in the year 2008, what would you say?"


Hmmmm...I would say:

"Oh well, I came back from my life changing Erasmus in Alicante (Spain) in February. Yeah, I am counting 2008 from February.."

"My parents moved out and I started to live on my own, jeij!"

"Mr.Devil (cute black cat) came to my apartment and life, muuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

"I was on holidays 4 times (for a week or longer):
1.Hitchhiking in Spain and visiting Berlin with Agne (July)
2.Relaxing time in Zakopane (Poland) Tatra mountains (August)
3.Inspiring week in Warshaw (December)
4.New Year trip to Berlin and Neverland.(December/January)

"I've met alot of nice people, I made some friends, and some some really good ones.."

"Hmmm, let me think.."

"Life paths with some people got separated...sad"

"I didn't quit smoking, naah"

"I made a big step in learning the most important lesson of my life - living my dream"

"I've improved my languages skills"

"I...."


...and some moments or special people from the Year 2008.










No comments: