Sep 6, 2009

Street buddies vol.1

What would make me more sad:
A) a hair in the soup
B) being showered by heavy heavy rain
C) or a new season of The Desperate Housewives ?

Nah, none of those would make me as sad as a noticing my Mp3 player battery is empty while being in the city. Yes, sometimes it's nice to dive into all those millions of different sounds, but very very rarely. Walking, driving, just being there with Jamiroquai, Marillion, Kings of Leon (or Convenience ) and many more others is much more fun. Much more.

Here are some of my new "street buddies" :

Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - Got a thing on my mind



Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me



John Fred & His Playboy Band - Judy In Disguise (With Glasses)



Gotan Project - Notas



Dusty Springfield - Won't be long



Nickelback - If everyone cared




Volbeat - We


No comments: